ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Sunday, August 20, 2006

the time now is 0022am,i'm currently rushing my canvas.I messed up the whole thing,i paint wrongly or should i say i dont even know how to paint?haha.A little more and i'm done.I really really.... xzilliontimes hope i can finish by tomorrow night.I'm quite happy with my current progress.I've been smelling toxic chemicals,by the end of painting my canvas i think i will be dead =/

messy area.dirtyhands.binfilledwithtissue.bottlesofchemical.masterpiece.=)

oh yes besides art art art,i want to share something funny.At around 000am,my dad came back holding on to one object on his hand and the other on his shirt.A coaster which he argued that it was a table tennis racket,haha but i can't deny that cause it looks like one. =)next,he was having this shinny shinny blinking s'pore flag on his pocket.oh dear,dad you are fifty this year and you still have that on you.I confiscated it.HAHA =)Luckily he was asleep.

Alright should i burn midnight oil for art or not???
12:26 AM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>