 ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS Thursday, August 31, 2006 well...i can't really pin high hope on the English language paper that i've sat yesterday.Let's not talk about it anymore okay.
So after my EL paper went to brash basah to get material for the card.It was pouring heavily,actually we wanted to walk to raffles city but the heavy rain impede us as only two of us had an umbrella,so we design the card at Macdonalds'.We spent three hours sticking shinny beads on the board it, i must say it was quite tedious.In the end, we designed a light house for ms wong.
So everything ended at about seven,we headed down to parco bugis and bought sunflowers for the rest of the teachers,i've never in my life to carry such a gigantic sunflower.Reach home at about nine plus,i made a card for ms wong (help the class) so i did it till midnight like 12plus.Slept at 2am and woke up at 5am,i'm fatigue now. T.D Celebration was indeed boring huh?Nothing special.Prefects please work harder okay=) hope to see better performace next year. Sometimes i think that i'm too kind to my classmate.I'm quite disappointed with them,i should not have done sooo much for them.As a monitress,i had to serve my duty well,is not an easy task for me.Esp i have to juggle in between studies and other things.I felt bad if i did not lead the class well.I really need everyone of you in the class to cooperate with me,if i'm not wrong i remembered i told you to do what you all suppose to do and what you all have to bring.IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU ALL TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR MS WONG,IT WONT TAKE YOU HOURS RIGHT?Don't you have papers at home even foolscap papers is okay,i texted all of you to bring the note.25 of you,you think is fun doing this everytime hurr? "what note?","what to write?","can help think of what to write" some of you replied.You all have the cheek to ask me these question,i made myself very very clear on wednesday. I bought tape and coloured papers,everything provided but i bet you all will write.I cant force you,anyway i'm just a friend to you or maybe not huh?(is always the minority)
I was not aware who wrote and who did not just now as all of you were busy with your own stuff,is not my problem anyway,i've done my part as your monitress. I've completed my duty,NO MORE NO MORE! as there wont be anymore events as our prelims had started. Classmates,if you accidently peep into my blog,dont get over-reacted.I'm not reprimanding you,i dont loathe you.DO THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING.Be wise! REST mY CasE. HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! 7:06 PM Thursday, August 31, 2006 well...i can't really pin high hope on the English language paper that i've sat yesterday.Let's not talk about it anymore okay.
So after my EL paper went to brash basah to get material for the card.It was pouring heavily,actually we wanted to walk to raffles city but the heavy rain impede us as only two of us had an umbrella,so we design the card at Macdonalds'.We spent three hours sticking shinny beads on the board it, i must say it was quite tedious.In the end, we designed a light house for ms wong.
So everything ended at about seven,we headed down to parco bugis and bought sunflowers for the rest of the teachers,i've never in my life to carry such a gigantic sunflower.Reach home at about nine plus,i made a card for ms wong (help the class) so i did it till midnight like 12plus.Slept at 2am and woke up at 5am,i'm fatigue now. T.D Celebration was indeed boring huh?Nothing special.Prefects please work harder okay=) hope to see better performace next year. Sometimes i think that i'm too kind to my classmate.I'm quite disappointed with them,i should not have done sooo much for them.As a monitress,i had to serve my duty well,is not an easy task for me.Esp i have to juggle in between studies and other things.I felt bad if i did not lead the class well.I really need everyone of you in the class to cooperate with me,if i'm not wrong i remembered i told you to do what you all suppose to do and what you all have to bring.IS IT SO DIFFICULT FOR YOU ALL TO WRITE SOMETHING FOR MS WONG,IT WONT TAKE YOU HOURS RIGHT?Don't you have papers at home even foolscap papers is okay,i texted all of you to bring the note.25 of you,you think is fun doing this everytime hurr? "what note?","what to write?","can help think of what to write" some of you replied.You all have the cheek to ask me these question,i made myself very very clear on wednesday. I bought tape and coloured papers,everything provided but i bet you all will write.I cant force you,anyway i'm just a friend to you or maybe not huh?(is always the minority)
I was not aware who wrote and who did not just now as all of you were busy with your own stuff,is not my problem anyway,i've done my part as your monitress. I've completed my duty,NO MORE NO MORE! as there wont be anymore events as our prelims had started. Classmates,if you accidently peep into my blog,dont get over-reacted.I'm not reprimanding you,i dont loathe you.DO THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING.Be wise! REST mY CasE. HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! About me.
Soh Meixuan Michelle
13th October
Nanyang Poly;EI
Bethesda Chapel
♥ GOD
♥ family
♥ peace
♥ the sun
♥ art
♥ netball,tennis
♥ running
♥ red green black
♥ my home
|