Thursday, May 10, 2007
well,i'm confused.
i'm exuasted,maybe life is like that,it goes on and off.
I ought to change the way how i live my life.
I feel like time is running out,is either you give up or you cling on to it.
I think i've changed(you will never realise how yourself change,only when someone tell you straight in your face right?,but for me i'm a weird girl i can see that i'm actually changing)I feel that life is like a clock when you change a new battery the clock will work well ,but once it runs of of battery then it will 'tick-tock' slowly/not working right?.Same logic,when one gets weary then one will stop there and ponder over the events that had happened.oh you may be thinking that i'm trying to bullshitting and talking craps about what life is all about.
But HEY,i'm telling the truth.
I NEED SOME QUIET TIME.
is not easy.
Labels: i'm weary, till the end
12:52 AM

