ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Thursday, May 24, 2007

You people must be wondering why i'm Missing In Action right?YES YES YES,i'm having lots and lots and lots of test this week and next week and more to come in week EIGHT!before term break.
VERY VERY VERY TIRING.I'm glad that i'm still alive at this very moment,i thought at the end of this week i should be lying soundly in my grave.

I'm very confused.
I've realised that i'm actually living in a world filled with challenges.TIME,MY OPPONENT.I hardly have time for myself.I cant cope anymore,having to cope with three different things at one time is difficult VERY DIFFICULT.
First is NETBALL,Secondly is TUITION and last but not least STUDIES.I've always ask myself,WHY do i have to end up walking this path when other can jolly well concentrate on their studies,and do things which they like.WHY CANT I?
In case you people dont know how my daily time-table is,HAWHAWHAW,i hope i wont give you nightmare.Take a look.

Monday.SCHOOL till 5pm,NETBALL till 10pm, reached home at around 11PM.
Tuesday.SCHOOL till 6pm,GIVE TUITION TILL 9.30pm,reached home at around 10.30pm.
Wednesday.SCHOOL till 12pm,NETBALL till 10pm,reached home at around 11pm .
Thursday.SCHOOL till 6pm,GIVE TUITION TILL 9.30pm,reached home at around 10.30pm.
Friday.SCHOOL till 12PM sometimes MAY have to stay back in school for xtra lesson.
Saturday.GIVE TUITION FROM 10am all the way to 6pm.
Sunday. MY REST DAY!

Dont know if this will give you a nightmare but i'm sure for myself IT WILL.
*For those who are currently studying,my advice for you is,if you want to work,please think twice before taking a part-time job,if not you will end up in the same situation as me.
I'm always complaining to my friends that (i'm tired x zillions times......)
*For those who are currently not working but you get quite a fair amount of pocket money,heed my advice DO NOT spent it on things which you do not need,CAUSE MONEY IS HARD TO EARN.TRUST ME.

OKAYE i think this post is too wordy.
No matter how difficult or how tiring i may be,i just hope that GOD will give me the strength to complete my three years in nanyang poly and i will find it fruitful to live in this challenging world.

Everybody have the same amount of time,but it depends on how YOU gonna to spend this threehundredandsixty-five days right?So dont say:I DONT HAVE TIME!





10:24 PM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>