Friday, June 08, 2007
Red carpet red carpet.I'm finally back!I know i've been missing in action,the reason behind it was due to test test test assignment assignment and more project to be done during the holiday.All starting to pile up up up.=(
Got my internet computing grades, =( sad to say i did badly i failed the recent html test with a F grade!Gonna catch up with my school work during the two weeks break.Netball training is still on tho we are having break.For the past week days,i was in a dilemma over netball,should i quit?I really like to play netball,but i cant dig out any more time for 3 training per week.shucks!
YAy gonna play netball with my netball kakis,i hope it wont rain on sunday=)
yes my 'good cum irritating friend LINCOLN KANG',please stop using my blog as sample OAKYE.ARGH#%#^%
alright,shall stop here cause i dont know how to continue......
6:04 PM

