Friday, July 13, 2007
I really don't know what i want now,yes at this very moment.I've been pondering over my education in nanyang poly.From the start of semester which is in april till today(july)i've been constantly asking myself what i really want.Do you know that i've been going to school EVERYDAY same routine,listening to my lecture,tutorial and lab work.Is this what i want at the end of the day?learning stuffs that i have no intrest in?Just cant cling on anymore,i'm gonna fall.
I'm very confused now,some of my friends have been asking me why am i so quiet?And all i can say is that "oh nothing."I'm just putting pressure to myself everyday,telling myself that i cannot afford to fail any modules.Trying very hard to stay focus,BUT i cant.Nobody knows what i want except him-god.
Talked to mum yesterday,told her my plan.I told her that after my three years,i want to go australia to further my studies,studying something that i like which is Art & Design.And on top of that i really need a new environment,a new life.I just dont like s'pore. She said OKAYE,unless there is enough cash.So now i have to save up my money.Called my cousin yesterday,and i asked her to give me more tution assignments and she said okaye. =)
Burning midnight oil again.hai..... =(
should i give up?all i see is just a shadow ,why why why ='( dont talk to me.
Labels: is not easy.
9:49 PM

