ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Friday, August 01, 2008

Okay firstly i'm very happy cause my semester ended,no more lessons.Except a couple of revison class which are important yet not compulsary.I am sooo looking forward to my race.First up will be my Singapapore bay run on 24th august which is also cousin wendy's 21st birthday.I need to get her present but dont know what to buy.Then next, on the 26th october Great Eastern run.Lastly standard chartered 10km.Very excited and i need to start training.I know is not easy to finish 10km.I Really love running.

You see...talking about school its like a nightmare.As you know i just had my common test for the whole week and now i'm preparing for another three major papers.I've never tried sitting for test everyday,so scary.I know i wont be doing well for a couple of it,but i know i will deserve what God wants me to get.I just hope the effort i put into these sixteen weeks will not be wasted.
And i thank God for bringing me through each and everyday.Well..I would like to thank my friends too...helping me in my projects and school work,without them school wont be fun at all,right? Haha... And would also like to thank those lecturers,they are nice people.Esp,brenda and jenny.

Okay so i'll be starting to teach from tomorrow onwards,students are having their CA soon.I'm really looking forward for so many things...


Alright,will be back asap. :)
Have a blessed day!
10:08 PM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>