
I was feeling lousy throughout this whole week.I thought everything would be put in place for me.From worrying for my test,getting my database results till now having not to be able to go swim,tennis and run due to the heavy downpour.Gosh! :( I told myself that everything would be fine at the end of the day.But one after another,disapointment. But still would like to thank God for bringing me through the entire week. :)
My Uni church friends are having their exams now,today everyone of them look so stress out during sunday sch.And instead of having productive discussion on 1 samuel 21 & 22 we were talking about exams,but still we managed to finish all the questions.Will keep all of you in prayer,dont worry! :)
Well i pray that throughout all this barriers or bad times,i will grow even stronger with God & trust in him and have faith.
Friends, have a blessed week ahead! :)

