ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What had happened to both my ankles,not working anymore?Gosh!I mentioned a few weeks back that we've got to do proper stretching before running,today i did,but somehow,it start to hurt again.I decided to push myself even further today,i covered a distance of 6.5km.Which means from Fort road all the way to before seafood center.After running for 5km,both ankles heard badly,had no choice but to stop and do some stretching to ease the pain :( I suppose it is due to the joint of my ankle,worn out already.So now have to drink more milk to build up my bones.Praying that i wont encounter the pain on the 7th Dec's run.

Mum is going to Thailand-Puket on wednesday morning.Looking at the news it said that theres some protest going on in Bangkok,pray that it wont affect Puket.And praying for journey mercy throughout the journey.
Now,God answered my prayer,we have it but how are we gonna use it?Have to really seek him once again for help.

Well,thank God for the fine weather today :)
12:10 AM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>