ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Monday, January 05, 2009

I've decided to remove the previous post.From now onwards i'm not going to post anything that is regarding my p family,after an incident on sunday.I'm not gonna post anything about lawyer case or fight! And i'm instructed to stay away from them if possible.

Ii'm currently thinking of signing up for violin class in feb/march.I've got my driving skill last year,so this year i need to learn another skill.Actually i have my grade 1 but i gave up learning in sec 2,so still thinking should i carry on or start with something else.Need some time to decide on it.

CHELLE WANTS TO DO MANY MANY MANY THINGS BEFORE SHE GETS OLD!!

Anyway,please pray for me okay.I've requested for a change for the Beijing trip to december instead in october.So i hope that i'm able to get what i want.And also pray for my family,hope nothing bad will happen,although I dont believe it will affect us much,but my parents do esp my mum.
8:18 PM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>