ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Sunday, February 01, 2009

First of feb,it seems like time just pass by easily.I think by the time i finish typing this post ,15mins is gone.Somehow i feel that i've been burried under the busy clutered world.I really LOVE MY SCHOOL HOLIDAY,& I hope holiday just come asap.Like what people always say,there time to be serious(study) & time to relax.But for me,i just cant find time to really put down everything,EVERYTHING.Have you all tried turing off your mobile for like a few days,not going online and just disappear for a while.I think that would be so uneasy & wierd right,maybe you should try.I think i will be the first one to turn on my mobile....

Wednesday would be the last week of school before i start studying for 3 papers which is on 17th,19th& 23feb respectively.Only Twelve days to study 17 weeks work.I just gotten my specialization & path results.I got into Logistic studies-my preferred choice(thank GOD) and Path A.Means that i'm gonna start my school on 20th April,doing my studies till August then attachment in October followed by my Overseas Project in Beijing for 1 1/2 months in DEC.So fast right?I just hope that December just dont come so sooonnn... :(

Alright,i'll just need to stop writing cause i've already used up my 15mins,ha!Time for me to get back my project & other stuff.Went to school after service for project,and this is the first time going to school on a sunday.Surprisingly,theres quite a lot of people at block n too doing their project.

Oh yes,i got my voice back after a week,last week was terrible,but thank God its over.
Thanks to those who prayed for me :)

Do continue to pray for me.
-that i'll stay focus for that 17 crucial days.
Anyway,hope life's good for everyone :)
& Continue to grow each day!

Till then,see you.
9:27 PM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>