Sunday, February 15, 2009
Hows the video clip i posted previously? wahaha! Ok i know thats not the most effective way to learn (han yu pin yin.)But i tell you guys,is not fun okaye,my tuition boy is so naughty. He loves to run around.So i decided to let him learn in a more FUN manner so as to attract his attention & in memorizing the words.
Well,i'm still preparing for my exams.I'm only left with one day before i go into the 'battle field.' Worried?Hmm..i cant really expressed my feeling right now.I just wish that i'm able to finish the paper without fearful thoughts.I must admit that i really never push/stress myself hard enough for this semestral's exam.I'm taking it easily.I'm actually somehow enjoying this whole process of studying,tho sometimes i MAY procrastinate,opss!
Hopefully what i studied will appear on tuesday,thursday and next monday.But i'm really looking forward for the holidays.
And in the midst of preparing for exams,i still had to do some other stuff like teaching everyday,learning violin and meeting for the church CIP programs.Its all got to do with time management.And dont worry i've replenish myself with more rest,more food and more God's word too.
So,do wish me all the best & of pray for me.I'll do my best ok :)
All the best to all my friends who are having exams.
Have a blessed week ahead! :)
"Labour hard,Consume little,Give all to Christ"
10:23 PM

