ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Friday, May 22, 2009

Hi all, just a quick update! I'm done with the student's mid-year exam,and their results were horrible! I'm very upset :( Really have to give them hard core lessons during the june vacations if there's time.

Next monday,i'm moving out! My bed would be gone by then. Well,& i've already anticipate for the worst to happen when i'm out for that month. And i really Pray that i'm able to adapt to the new environment. And i may have to lock myself at the 4th level to study man! I'm having common test soon and I really hope that there's no distractions.

What are the advantages when i'm over at the house.
1)Super near Church, 5min walk.
2)Near East Coast Park and park connectors,motivate me to run more to prepare for my Safra Bay Run 09!
3)Star gazing at night.
4)Do workout,at the roof top.
5)Much nearer to students place.

What are the disadvantages when i'm over at the house.
1)Grow horizontal not vertical!
2)(Noise)
3)Further form MRT.
4)Further away from school
5)Have to climb up 3 flight of stairs.

Well,i think is a theres a balance between pros and cons. Just hopes nothing happens within that period of time.

Pray for me! :)
12:37 AM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>