ENTRIES PROFILE LINKS TAGBOARD MISCELLANEOUS CREDITS

Monday, September 14, 2009

I really dread going to work. I thought that working at CDC would be fun but it turned out to be so terrible.My boss doesnt know anything at all cause his computing language is not the same as ours,he has to depend on all of us and all 3 of my colleagues dont know c# only one guy but when he explained to me i dont really understand. Frankly speaking,i'm not a good programmer and i dont know why the school posted me there when the paper states clearly that they want people who are specialize in programming. On the first day of work,i've told my boss that i'm in logistics and i think he is very disappointed with the school. Those programming that i'm working on are informations of the learners and statistics. I'm really very disappointed with my teacher,and i'm going to feedback to them.I guess i have to hang on,i really dont wish to fail my IPP. :(

Alright,went to the Comex today and i wanted to grab the Canon DSLR ,IPod and Mac book back home.I tried on the camera & was so close to say ok "i'll buy this DSLR". Mum said that if i like i buy,i kept on telling myself cannot cannot cause i'll need plenty plenty plenty of moneyyy for my education, Beijing trip and Mac notebook. Mentioning about education,i've yet to check out all the Uni,i really don't have the time even my running time has all been taken up by work, tuition and other stuff :( and they(family) kept on bugging me to decide what i want to study. Oh gosh! Scary,i guess i'm still not prepared to leave yet. :(

Well,i'll still look upon God and committing all my worries and decisions into his hands.
12:45 AM
online cash advance loan
(:
<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=4880903842810101313&amp;blogName=fengfeng%3Dsiao+siao&amp;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLUE&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Ffengfeng-diaodiao-siaosiao.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>